About

My name is Subrata Paul.I am a successful work management professional with proven, consistent track record of installation and handling, generating revenues, growth and P&L turnaround re-installation. I am a proficient all-around IT practitioner with a highly applicable background and exceptional leadership, communication, presentation, and team-building skills.

 

I offer the unique combination of hands-on administration that maximizes organizational effectiveness.

Below are some points that show what I would bring to this position:

È  I am a team oriented professional having optimistic work ethic and profound commitment to provide superior results in each and every area of installation and servicing..

È  Able to motivate, train and evaluate inclusive staff of part and full time perform.

È  Excellent track record for installing day-to-day call-to-sell ratios.

 

I can build and lead successful, goal-oriented teams of professional staff and resources for bottom-line results. I have contributed to keeping business centers running like well-oiled machines with a warm, human touch. Upon identifying key issues, I solve problems while embracing change and its positive effect on successful organizations. Fostering commitment, team spirit, pride, trust, and group identity are particular strengths.


Comments